Delivery & Shipping
EUROPENS DELIVERY & SHIPPING:
Important Notice: We regret to inform you that we are temporarily unable to accept orders from our EU customers as of Sunday, 20th December and until further notice. Further details can be found on our Covid-19 update page.
Last Shipping dates for Christmas 2020:
Christmas is coming, and this year there's a possibility that we may not see all our loved ones on the big day. That doesn't mean we have to skip on the present-giving side of things, though. To make sure your Christmas post arrives in plenty of time, it is worth noting that the deadline for second class mail is Friday, December 18 this year.
To help put your Christmas gifting mind at ease, we've compiled this guide to the last Christmas post and order dates for Royal Mail.
Royal Mail’s latest recommended posting dates for delivery in the UK in 2020 are:
- Friday, December 18 for second class mail
- Monday, December 21 for first class mail
- Wednesday, December 23 for special delivery
When will Royal Mail not deliver post?
There will be no delivery and collection service from Christmas Day through to the Boxing Day Bank Holiday (December 28), however normal service will resume on Tuesday, December 29. On New Year's Day there will be no deliveries or collections. In Scotland, January 4 is a Bank Holiday so there will be no deliveries or collections north of the border.
When are the last dates for sending post abroad?
Unfortunately, the last posting dates for International Economy (formerly known as Surface Mail) destinations have mostly passed:
- Monday, October 4 for all non-European destinations (except South Africa, Canada, Middle and Far East, USA)
- Monday, October 12 for Middle and Far East, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Africa
- Monday, November 2 for Canada, Cyprus, Eastern Europe, Greece, Iceland, Malta, Turkey, USA
- Monday, November 16 for Western Europe
If you want to reach the rest of the world using the International Standard (formerly known as Airmail) service these are the latest recommended posting dates for your diary.
- Friday, December 4 for Australia, New Zealand
- Wednesday, December 9 for Africa, Asia, Caribbean, Central and South America, Far and Middle East
- Thursday, December 10 for Canada, Cyprus, Malta
- Friday, December 11 for Greece, Eastern Europe (except Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia) and Turkey
- Saturday, December 12 for Czech Republic, Finland, Italy, Poland, Sweden, USA
- Wednesday, December 16 for Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland
- Friday, December 18 for Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg
The last dates for International HM Forces Mail for British Forces Post Offices (BFPOs) are Monday, November 4 for Airmail to Operational HM Forces and Monday, December 7 for Airmail to Static HM Forces.
NOT RECEIVED YOUR ORDER?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you not receive your order(s) by the expected delivery (as shown at the time you placed your order). It is likely that there is a small delay in transit, however, if you can confirm that the shipping address you have supplied is 100% correct, we can rule out any problems. We would also ask that should this be a business address that you please check that your mailroom staff/colleagues are not holding this order for you.
Our UK customers can find further information about the effects of coronavirus, on their local deliveries on the Royal Mail Service Update page here: https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/12556/~/service-update
Our international customers can find further information about the effects of coronavirus, on their local deliveries and postal service, by selecting their country from the list on the Royal Mail International Incident bulletin page here: https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5317/~/international-incident-bulletin
OOPS! I GAVE YOU AN INCORRECT SHIPPING ADDRESS:
Please contact us at email@example.com immediately if you realise that your shipping address is incorrect. If your order hasn't been shipped yet, we should be able to correct it before it is shipped.
If you order is shipped to the incorrect address, it is usually returned to us by Royal Mail. Please note that this can take several weeks. Once it is returned to us we will refund you for the cost of the products less the original shipping charges. If it is a personalised item, we cannot refund this and we will contact you to attempt a re-delivery. Please note that you will be responsible for paying the cost of shipping again to resend it to you.